Friday, August 2, 2013

Chick-O-Saurus Rex Trailer Premiere + Photos

We're super thrilled that our Chick-o-Saurus Rex picture book trailer is now live (many thanks to Vania at VLC productions) - check out the exclusive reveal at Fuse 8 on School Library Journal! Leave us a comment and let us know how you like it.

Last Saturday we had our first event at Watermark Books in Wichita, KS.  Check out this awesome display in the window.



We had fun reading the book aloud and signing for the great crowd that came out.  Lots of chicken fans in Kansas!



Don't forget that we'll be at Hooray for Books in Alexandria, VA tomorrow at 3:30 pm.  Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I love the trailer and the book!

Beth S. said...

Congrats on Chick-O-Saurus Rex! Looking forward to seeing you next week in Ohio. :)

I love your shirt BTW. I think I need one.

Linda said...

Watermark Books rocks! Can't wait to see where your book ranks in the ratings this Sunday! I will let you know!

Anna said...

Also: Look at your cute haircut! Love it!

Book Bloggers International said...

Trailer looks fantastic! I love your hair, too. Looks super chic for summer. Congrats and I hope the success continues!